Buying Korean Frozen Kimbap in Vancouver

 Buying Korean Frozen Kimbap in Vancouver


On the 5th day of our family trip to Vancouver, Canada, we decided to find Korean Frozen Kimbap, which is popular in the United States these days. When I travel and eat only local food, I sometimes want to eat Korean food, and we decided to look for gimbap because it is a food that everyone in our family likes.




In Vancouver, you can find it at a supermarket called the Superstore. The size of the superstore was as big as E-Mart in Korea, so it was not easy to find Korean Frozen Kimbap there, but when I asked the staff if she knew where Korean  Frozen Kimbap was, she even guided me kindly. There were three types of kimbap: bulgogi Kimbap, Tuna Kimbap, and Vegetable Kimbap. We each bought and tried what we liked the most. The Bulgogi Kimbap tasted the best. I could easily eat Kimbap because it was easy to cook and eat as long as there was a microwave oven.






 


It was great to be able to buy and eat Korean kimbap at the Real Canadian Superstore. It tasted good and I could feel pride in k-food following k-pop. Everyone in my family seemed to be in a good mood after eating Korean food in a few days.




Usually, I like bulgogi, which is a traditional Korean food, and I ate it very deliciously with various ingredients of bulgogi and gimbap in it.





Our family also liked  Tuna Kimbap with tuna and mayonnaise sauce. My family said that even though it was frozen kimbap, it tasted the same.






I felt like I was in a world-class place. Just as people around the world like Korean dramas and movies, they like Korean food and travel to Korea to hope that Korean culture will spread to the world. Vancouver trip became a more enjoyable experience with Korean Frozen Kimbap.

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Korean Workbook Day 1

Korean Workbook Day17